Pharmacy graduates, watch out! There are 47 vacancies for the post of drug inspector in Odisha with salary up to 1.42,400
Odisha public service commission (OPSC) is going to fill up 47 vacant posts of drug inspector (group b) under the health and family welfare department of Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies online at opsc.gov.in between September 15 to October 14.
Pay Scale of OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
- The recruits will get a pay scale ranging from ₹ 44,900 to ₹ 1,42,400
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022:
- The candidate must possess a degree of Pharmacy of Pharmaceutical Science or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) or Doctor of Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university.
- The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia.
Age Limit for OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age: 21 years as on January 1, 2022.
- Maximum Age: 38 years as on January 1, 2022
Needless to say, the upper age limit is relaxed for reserved candidates.
- Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of a written exam followed by a Personality test.
How to apply for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2022 for Drug Inspector
- Visit the official website at opsc.gov.in
- You will see the relevant notification with a PDF Download Link on the Home Page.
- Click and Apply