TERI University, New Delhi, invites applications for admissions to Postgraduate programmes commencing in the session 2014-15.
The PG programmes are offered in:
- Business Sustainability
- Climate Science and Policy
- Environmental Studies and Resource Management
- Plant Biotechnology
- Renewable Energy Engineering and Management
- Urban Development and Management
- Sustainable Development Practice
- Public Policy and Sustainable Development
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from official website of TERI University.
- The downloaded application form along with DD of Rs 1450/- drawn in favor of "Registrar, TERI University‟, should be payable at New Delhi.
- The candidates applying in online have to pay requisite payment of Rs 1250/- can be made through ceredit card / debit card through a secure gateway.
- The application form and the information brochure can be obtained from the office of TERI University or through post by sending a DD of Rs 1500/-/ drawn in favour of "Registrar, TERI University‟, should be payable at New Delhi.
Last date for the receipt of application form is 21 April 2014.
Plot No. 10, Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110070.
Tel: +91 11 26122222.