LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, has announced the Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET) for the session December 2013.
Kerala Government is set to conduct SET for the candidates to be selected as Higher Secondary Schools Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE.
A pass in SET is stipulated as a mandatory requirement for appointment as Higher Secondary Schools Teachers in the state as per the Special Rules in force.
Scheme of the SET test:
- There shall be two papers for SET Dec 2013.
- Paper - I: Paper - I is common for all candidates. It consists of two parts, Part A - General Knowledge and Part B - Aptitude in Teaching.
- Paper - II: Paper - II shall be a test based on the subject of specialisations of the candidates at the PG level.
- Candidates must have passed Master Degree in concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed degree in any discipline from any universities in Kerala.
- Candidates who have acquired Diploma in Hindi Teaching, but do not have B.Ed degree, are eligible to apply for SET.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of LBS Centre for Science and Technology.
- The filled application form should be returned in the envelope superscribed "Application for SET - December 2013" supplied along with the application form.
- The completed application form must reach the below address.
Last date for receipt of application is 9th Dec 2013.
SET Dec 2013 will be conducted on 2nd Feb 2014.
LBS Centre for Science and Technology,
Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695033.
Tel: 0471 - 2560311.