University of Mysore, Mysore, is set to conduct Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2013 for Lectureship on 8th Dec 2013.
KSET test is conducted for determining eligibility for Lectureship in various universities / colleges / Institutions in Karnataka State.
KSET will be conducted in 32 subjects at 11 selected centres across the State.
Candidates who qualify for KSET will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of lecturers of the concerned universities / colleges / Institutions in Karnataka State.
All the three question papers contain only objective type, multiple choice questions. The syllabus and question paper pattern is same as that of UGC-NET examination and is available in the website.
- Candidates have to bring admit card for the examination. No duplicate admit card will be issued.
- Candidates have to note down the respective KSET test centres.
- Some candidates have submitted the admission card to the Nodal Officers of the respective examination center. Such candidates are advised to collect their admission card from these centres on or before 30 Nov 2013.
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall until 11.30 AM in 1st session and 3.00 PM in 2nd session of the examination.
- Before beginning to answer the paper, the candidate should write his / her roll number in the space provided in the test booklet and OMR sheet.
- Each candidate is required to bring his / her own ball point pen, ink pen, pencil, eraser and ink. The use of calculators & log tables is not permitted.
- The candidate shall have to return the original OMR sheet and Paper - I and Paper - II together and Paper - II to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall / room.
- Any candidate found guilty of using unfair means of any nature in the examination hall / room shall be liable to be disqualified for future KSET and UGC NET examination.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates.