The Centre for Management Studies, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, invites applications for admissions to two years full-time campus based Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Law programme, commencing in 2014-15.
The MBA Programme offered in major specialisation in Court Management, Corporate Governance, Financial Services and Capital Markets and minor specialisation in Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Business Regulations.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
Below 30 years (32 years in case of SC / ST / Persons with Disability and 35 years in case of Foreign Nationals) of age as on August 1, 2014.
Direct Admission under Foreign National Category:
- The candidates who possess citizenship of a country other than India shall only be considered under this category. Foreign Nationals need not take the Admission Test. The admission under Foreign National Category is based on the performance at Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The vacant seats of Foreign National Category shall be offered to the All India General Category Candidates in order of merit.
The admission for Indian Nationals is based on the performance at the CAT / GMAT scores, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of NALSAR.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs 750/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of "Registrar, NALSAR MBA A/c", should be payable at Hyderabad.
- The completed application form should reach the below address.
Last date for receipt of the application form is 20 Feb 2014.
List of candidates to appear in GD and PI is on 28 Feb 2014.
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet 500078,
R R District, AP.
Tel: 040 - 23498104 / 102.