Bangalore University, has announced the examination date for the III semester of postgraduate (PG) courses of all faculties and III and V semester MCA examinations.
The detailed scheduled time table will to be announced shortly.
BU has decided to conduct PG examinations from Dec 2013.
The last date for payment of examination fee and submission of duly filled in application form must be sent to the Chairperson of the University Departments/ Principals of the affiliated colleges.
Fee structure for PG Examinations:
- For M.A, M.sc, M.S, M.Lib.Sc, M.Com: Rs 880/- for full exam, Rs 240/- per subject.
- For MSW: Rs 880/-for full exam, Rs 330/- per subject.
- For MVA, MFA, MTA, MIB: Rs 1775/- for full exam, Rs 400/- per subject.
- For M.P.Ed: Rs 1135/- for full exam, Rs 335/- per subject.
- For LL.M: Rs 1930/- for full exam, Rs 400/- per subject.
- For MCA: Rs 2270/- for full exam, Rs 600/- per subject.
In addition to the prescribed fee for the examinations, a sum of Rs 15 has to be paid by the way of DD, separately towards examination application form.
A candidate is permitted to apply for improvement in any paper of the particular semester within 30 days from the announcement of results of that semester.
Candidates are advised to take the examination as per the syllabus and the scheme of examination in force during the subsequent apperances.
- Last date to apply for examination on: 21 Nov 2013.
- Last date to apply for examination with fine of Rs 200/- on: 28 Nov 2013.
For more news on education, admissions, exam alerts, online courses; to find a college / course in India, to check out higher studies options; value education for students, teachers and others;
Please visit - www.careerindia.com