Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust University (HIHTU), Dehradun is set to conduct Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGMEE 2014) for admissions to Postgraduate Medical MD / MS / Diploma programmes commencing in 2014.
PGMEE 2014 Pattern and Syllabus:
- There will be one paper of 3 hours time duration containing 250 multiple choice questions consisting of all the subjects of MBBS curriculum.
- The questions will be single response objective type.
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
- The candidates should have a MBBS degree form a recognised Medical / Dental council of India.
- Candidates should have completed one year rotatory internship.
Candidates will be selected based on the entrance exam score.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of HIHT University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 3500/- drawn in favor of "HIHT University, should be payable at SBI, Jolly Grant (Branch Code No - 10580), Dehradun.
- The completed application form should reach the below address.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 10 Jan 2014.
- PGMEE 2014 entrance exam will be held on 2nd Feb 2014.
- Declaration of result by 3rd week of Feb 2014.
Controller of Examinations,
Swami Ram Nagar,
Doiwala, Dehradun - 248140,
Tel: 0135 - 2471150.