The date for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for the year 2014 has been announced.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools / Universities for admissions to their undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programmes (LL.B and LL.M), commencing in 2014.
The CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2014 is tentatively scheduled to be held on Sunday, 11 May 2014 at 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM.
Registration for the CLAT 2014 will be announced shortly.
The CLAT-2014 is being conducted by Gujarat National Law University (GNLU).
From 2014, counselling for Law programmes in 14 participating institutes can be done through online.
GNLU has decided to conduct counselling through online from next academic year 2014-15.
The new system will save the time and energy of thousands of students and parents making overall admissions more efficient.
Around 31,000 students appeared for CLAT 2013 examination.
The 14 participating NLUs are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)