National Institute of Technology (NIT), Suratkal, invites applications for admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme commencing in December 2013 session.
The programmes are offered in:
- Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Humanities, Social Sciences & Management
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and Computational Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
Selection of candidates for admission to Ph. D. programme will be based upon the academic performance in the qualifying examinations, written aptitude test, presentation on a research topic and interview as specified by the concerned departments.
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Suratkal.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of the Director, N I T K, Suratkal, should be payable at SBI, Suratkal / Canara Bank, NITK Campus should be submitted to the Registrar (Academic), Karnataka.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 25 Nov 2013.
- Preparing preliminary merit list on 29 Nov 2013.
- Selection test and interview on 2nd Dec 2013.
National Instittute of Technology Suratkal,
Srinivasnagar, Dakshina Kannada Dist,
Mangalore, Karnataka - 575025.
Ph No: 0824 - 2474061.