Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has announced the admission date for MCA course commencing in the session 2013-14.
CEE, Kerala had conducted the entrance examination for admission to MCA course on 8th Sept 2013.
The first phase of centralised allotment for admission to MCA course 2013-14 in Govt / Govt-Aided / Govt Controlled Self Financing / Private Self Financing colleges in the state will be conducted on 18 Nov 2013.
Candidates included in the rank list can register their options on the CEE website from 5th Nov to 15 Nov 2013, after downloading the 'Key Number".
The 'Key Number' can be downloaded from the website.
The candidates have to enter their Application Number, Roll Number, Key Number and Password in order to access the home page for registering options.
Candidates who fail to register their options will not be considered for allotment under any circumstances.
- The annual tuition fees for MCA course in Govt./Govt. Aided Colleges and for Govt. seats in the Govt. controlled Self financing Colleges is Rs.7,000/-. The annual tuition fees for Management Seats in Govt. controlled Self financing Colleges is Rs.38,500/-.
- For merit seats in Private Self Financing Colleges except Christ Knowledge City, Muvattupuzha, the annual tuition fees is Rs.50,000/-. For merit seats in Christ Knowledge City, Muvattupuzha the annual tuition fees is Rs. 7,000/-.
- Link for downloading 'Key Number' will be provided on 5th Nov 2013.
- Opening of website for option registration on 5th Nov 2013.
- Trial allotment on 12 Nov 2013.
- Closing of website for option registration on 15 Nov 2013.
- First phase of allotment on 18 Nov 2013.
For more information, contact the help line numbers : 0471- 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104 from 10 am to 5 pm.