All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), opens online registration for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) February 2014 Second Test for admission to Management programmes.
AICTE has decided to conduct CMAT in Foreign Countries for facilitating eligible NRIs/PIOs and foreign nationals to appear in CMAT for seeking admission in institutions in India following CMAT merit list for 2014-15 under special provisions defined in AICTE Approval Process and against all vacancies left after completion of centralized admission in management institutions.
- Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
- Note: In case of foreign nationals the eligibility will be as per recognition and equivalence standards notified by Association of Indian Universities.
Online registration will commence from 1st Nov 2013 to 2nd January 2014 on website (www.aicte-cmat.in).
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective state government for allotting the students through central counselling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counselling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved institutes/University department.
For Indian Nationals:
Rs. 1200 + Bank charges for General candidates.
Rs. 600+Bank charges for SC/ST/PD candidates.
For Foreign Nationals:
$125 + Bank charges as applicable.
- Last date for online registration on 2nd Jan 2014
- Print out of hall ticket on 5th Feb 2014.
- Computer based test dates from 20 to 24 Feb 2014.
- Test Timings: 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
- Declaration of results on 14 Mar 2014.
All India Council for Technical Education,
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath,
New Delhi - 110001.
Tel: 022 - 40679404.