Online registration for All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) for the year 2014 has been opened.
National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, is set to conduct AIPGMEE for the year 2014.
AIPGMEE 2014 exam is conducted for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for the session 2014-15 in all over India.
AIPGMEE is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination for admission to All India 50% government quota of MD/MS/PG diploma courses across India, except Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh.
Online Registration Procedure:
- Candidates have to check eligibility for AIPGMEE 2014 exam.
- Logon to AIPGMEE 2014 official website for registration.
- Create a new profile.
- Fill the online application form. Apply for AIPGMEE 2014 exam.
- Candidates have to fill every field appears in the online application form.
- Schedule the test, once your application has been successfully submitted, you can continue the online process to schedule an appointment to take the AIPGMEE. The AIPGMEE may be taken during the window of 25 November to 6th December 2013. There will be two sessions each day - at 10 a.m and at 3.45 p.m.
- Once your AIPGMEE application has been successfully submitted, a summary of your application will be sent to you via email within 24 hours.
- After confirmation, candidate will receive admit card to their email. Once candidate receive Admit Card by email, should read it carefully and verify all information is correct, then print a copy of it.
- Once your profile has been created and saved, you will no longer be able to use your voucher number to create another profile. Changes to your name or username will not be allowed once you leave this section.
- In case of errors, a new screen will appear telling you what you need to correct. The fields that are missing are highlighted in red. In this example, the candidate still needs to specify where he/she completed his/her MBBS, as well as the internship completion date.
Online registration will commence from 26 Oct to 13 Nov 2013.
AIPGMEE 2014 exam will be held from 26 Nov 6th Dec 2013.
Tel: 0124 - 6771700.
Toll free no: 1800-11-1800.