Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore, invites applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) course, commencing in 2013.
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in any discipline, with at least 55% of marks (High second class), and at least 50% marks at Bachelor's degree level.
- Candidates should have a five year Integrated Masters Degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55% of marks
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with complete professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55% of marks.
- Candidates should have a B.E/B.Tech./B.Architecture/M.B.B.S Degree with at least 60% of marks. Such degree should be of at least 4 years duration.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- CAT/GMAT score cards
- Personal Interview
- Academic work and academic performance
- Relevant Work Experience [teaching, research, management etc].
How To Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Management Indore.
- FPM application form is available free of cost on request from FPM office, IIM Indore.
- The completed application form along with DD of Rs 500/- drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
Last date for the submission of application form is 15 Nov 2013.
Indian Institute of Management Indore,
Indore - 453331.
Tel: 0731 - 2439666.