Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB) through VSAT commencing in 2013.
The EPGDIB programme is specially designed to cater to those executives for whom leaving the job and the city is not a feasible option.
The programme will be offered in three trimesters spread over 12 months. The beginning of the programme will comprise one week of concentrated classroom study at IIFT Delhi campus, followed by classes in the HughesNet Global Education Interactive Onsite Learning Classrooms, located in multiple cities across India.
- Provides in depth understanding of international business management concepts across different functional areas.
- Equip participants with the tools and skills required for strategic decision making.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Work Experience: Minimum five years of work experience after graduation or minimum 3 years of work experience after Engineering degree or Post Graduation.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of qualifications, experience etc.
- Shortlisted candidates may be called for online/ telephonic interviews.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules for those who fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
Last date for the submission of application form is 1st Dec 2013
Announcement of selected candidates on: 17 Dec 2013.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110016.
Tel: +91 - 11 - 26965124.