National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, has announced the registration dates for the All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) for the year 2014.
AIPGMEE 2014 exam is conducted for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for the session 2014-15 in all over India.
AIPGMEE is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination for admission to All India 50% government quota of MD/MS/PG diploma courses across India, except Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh.
NBE also issues notification to state governments of Haryana, Punjab, Chhattisgarh and University of Delhi to utilise the scores of AIPGMEE 2014 for admission to above courses at colleges under their control.
Admission to the PG Medical courses at institutes under Armed Forces Medical Services shall also be made on the basis of results of AIPGMEE 2014.
AIPGMEE Examination is conducted as a computer based test (CBT) from 25 Nov to 6th Dec 2013 to 70 test centres located at 38 cities across the country.
- Candidates should have passed MBBS degree from an institute recognised as per the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates must also have completed one year of internship or likely to complete on or before 31 March 2014, may also be eligible.
Application forms can be obtained from selected branches of Axis Bank on payment of Rs 3750/- for General / OBC candidates, Rs 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Online registration for AIPGMEE 2014 will commence from 26 Oct to 13 Nov 2013.
- Availability of application form at Axis Bank from 24 Oct to 13 Nov 2013.
- Online registration from 26 Oct to 13 Nov 2013.
- AIPGMEE 2014 exam will be held from 26 Nov to 6th Dec 2013.