The India-France Technology Summit, organized by Department of Science and Technology, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and French Embassy today witnessed 11 Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs) between India and France in the field of Science and Technology and Education.
The MOUs were signed in the presence of Mr S Jaipal Reddy, Minister of Science and Technology and Earth Sciences.
- Signature of MOU between Department of Science and Technology and Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (INRIA), on Joint Targeted Program in Information and Communication Science and Technology.
- Signature MOU between Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and CNRSfor establishing an International Associated Laboratory in the area of Systems Immunology and Genetics of Infectious Diseases, LIA SIGID.
- MOU between SGRI and CEFIPRA for Habitat in hot and humid climate.
- Signature Letter of Intent to launch "The EADS-CEFIPRA Aerospace Program" between European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company (EADS) and The Indo French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research.
- Signature of MOU to set up an International Associated Laboratory on Transcriptomics and Metabolomics for Liver Diseases between the French National Institute for Health and Medical Research, INSERM and the Institute of Liver and Bilary Sciences, ILBS.
- Signature of MOU for International Joint Laboratory on Neuosciences, LIA PROTECT between IISc and INSERM.
- Statement of intent between Safran-Morpho (SMPL) and Gujarat Forensic Sciences University for Training, Research and Development (GFSU), to explore the possibility of establishing cooperation through the program.
- MOU "ASTech-Systematic India Hub between ASTech Cluster, Systematic Cluster, Paris Region CCI, India Desk and IFCCI.
- MOU for an institutional partnership between Sciences Po Paris and Ashoka University, covering undergraduate and postgraduate student exchange program and faculty exchange.
- MOU for a partnership awarding a double Master's Degree between DTU, India and N+! Engineering Network, France.
- MOU for a partnership for Last Semester of Bachelor or Master as an international experience in France/India between BITS Pilani and N+1 Engineering Network, France.