Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow, launches Executive program in Business Management graduates and postgraduates.
The program is aimed at developing managerial capabilities among young and middle level executives and also enhance their interpersonal and communication skills necessary for higher level managerial responsibilities.
- Develop managerial capabilities among young and middle level executives.
- Enhance the interpersonal and communication skills necessary for higher level managerial responsibilities.
Program Design and Duration:
- Duration : One year.
- Frequency : Once a week.
- Class Schedule : Monday (6:30 pm to 9:30 pm).
- Delivery: Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city, using Synchronous Learning Technology Platform
Program fee: Rs 1,69,821/-.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates (10+2+3) / post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognised by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on 31 Dec 2013 .
Who should attend:
- Working professionals desiring to groom their managerial skills and knowledge.
- Working professionals in the early phase of their career wishing to prepare for higher level and leadership roles in their organization.
How to apply:
Candidates have to fill the application form online.