Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), invites applications for admissions to Postgraduate (PG) Diploma courses in February 2014.
PG Diploma courses are offered at 31 centres in 19 cities across India. This is a 24 weeks fill-time high-end PG Diploma course in ICT and related areas.
Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC are done through C-DAC's Computerised Common Admission Test (C-CAT).
C-CAT for admission to the February 2014 batch of PG Diploma courses will be held on 8th December 2013 and 15th December 2013.
The PG Diploma courses are offered in:
- Advanced Computing.
- Wireless and Mobile Computing.
- VLSI design.
- Embedded Systems Design.
- IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security.
- System Software Development.
- Automation and SCADA Systems.
- Integrated VLSI and Embedded Systems Design.
- Healthcare Informatics.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in engineering (e.g. BE/ BTech/ 4-year BSc Engg/ AMIE/ AIETE/AMIETE/ DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT or related areas OR Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g. MCA/ MSc Engg/ MSc (CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation, etc.)) discipline from any recognised University.
Candidates will be selected based on C-CAT score.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Application fee for one course will be Rs. 1100/-, for two courses Rs. 1200/-, and so on.
- The application fee can also be paid in cash at any of the C-DAC centres or C-DAC's Affiliated Training Centres.
- Last Date for online application form is 28 Nov 2013.
- C-CAT test will be held on 8th Dec and 15th Dec 2013.
- Commencement of course on 25th Feb 2014.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida - 201307.