VIT University, Vellore, issues Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) online applications for the year 2014 from 2nd December 2013.
VITEEE - 2014 entrance exam is conducted for admission to the B.Tech courses offered by the VIT University.
VIT University also issued applications for NRI / Foreign National students to study B.Tech course.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognised board of examination.
VITEEE 2014 exam pattern:
- The question paper contains three parts with 40 questions each for one mark.
- PART-I - Physics / PART-II - Chemistry / PART-III - Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidates attempting Parts-Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for all the 13 programmes offered.
- Candidates attempting Parts-Physics, Chemistry & Biology are eligible for Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes only.
- The selection of pattern (Physics/ Chemistry / Mathematics or Biology) has to be decided at the time of slot booking.
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only. The syllabus for the Entrance Examination is given in APPENDIX-IV of this Brochure.
- Each part has 40 questions and each question carries one mark.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and click the same.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The Question paper will be only in English.