Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), New Delhi, invites applications for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme commencing in 2013-14.
The selection of candidates in M.Phil / Ph.D programme will be made through an admission test to be conducted by the university followed by a "Presentation-cum-Interview" of those who qualify the admission test.
A candidate eligible for admission to M.Phil. / Ph.D. program in more than one faculty of the University can apply for the same but he /she will have to fill separate application form for each faculty.
Candidate eligible for admission in more than one Department / Centre / Unit in the same faculty can apply for admission in not more than one discipline within the faculty.
Candidates must have passed Master's degree with 55% of marks in any discipline, from any recognised university.
The candidates will be selected based on admission test.
How to apply:
- Fill the online application form available in AMU website.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste recent photographs at the designated place on the application form.
- Candidates have to draw DD of Rs 500/- in favor of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh, should be payable at Aligarh.
- Attach the DD / copy of the challan along with documents.
- Put the application form in A-4 size envelope and send it to the below address.
- Last date for submission of application form is: 25 Oct 2013.
- Dates of admission entrance test from 11 to 22 Nov 2013.
Deputy Controller (admssions),
Aligarh Muslim University,
Aligarh - 202002.