Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar, invites applications for admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes commencing in spring semester 2013-14.
The Ph.D programmes are offered in:
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Electrical Engineering.
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Department of Physics,
- Department of Mathematics.
- School of Mechanical, material & Energy Engineering.
Candidates should have an M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognised university.
The candidates will be selected based on NET/GATE Score, written test and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of IIT Ropar.
- Candidates who are unable to submit the application online may please send the application form by post to "Assistant Registrar (Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Punjab 140001". Please write the name of the Department you are applying for, on the top of envelop.
Last date for receipt of completed application form is 23 Oct 2013.
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar,
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab - 140001.
Tel: 01881 - 242186.