The departments offering Ph.D programmes are:
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Department of Applied Mechanics
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copy of the application form and bank challan, online submission of application form may be made by accessing the institute website.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay for each application form a fee of Rs. 225 and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are required to pay Rs. 75.
Last date for the submission of application form is 25 Oct 2013.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016.
Tel: 011 - 26591999.