- Candidates should have a BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ Master's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS or other equivalent qualification from India or abroad.
- Candidates should have a an MBA Degree or a PGDM from IIM.
- A Master's Degree in any discipline other than management with at least 21 months work experience as of June15, 2013.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called to Tiruchirappalli for a Research proposal presentation on a research topic followed by an interview. Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in CAT/GMAT/ GATE/ GRE as applicable, past academic performance, work experience, aptitude for research and performance during the research proposal presentation and the Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirapalli.
- The filled application form should be sent to IIMT along with a DD for Rs.500/- favouring Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli, should be payable at Trichy.
Last date for the submission of application form is 30 January 2014.
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirapalli
NIT Campus (Post),
Thanjavore Main Road, Thuvakudi,
Tiruchirapalli - 620015.
Ph No: +91-431-2501121.