The National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi, is set to conduct Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test for Super Specialty Courses (DNB CET SS) for admission to 3 year post Doctoral (MD/MS/DNB) commencing in Jan 2014.
DNB CET-SS is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination, for entry to various Super Specialty courses. Applicant may kindly note that appearance in CET-SS does not confer any automatic rights to score a seat in NBE accredited hospital /institute.
NBE shall be conducting DNB CET SS as a Computer Based Test (CBT) on 23rd Nov 2013 at test centres across the country for admission to following Super Specialties Courses.
Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Haematology, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Neurology, Rheumatology.
Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Genito Urinary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Peripheral Vascular Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology.
Candidates who are in possession of post graduate medical degrees from Indian universities.
DNB CET SS Test Pattern:
- CET - SS is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to post MD/MS/DNB 3-year Super Specialty courses. The next session of entrance examination shall be held on 21st November 2013 and conducted as computer-based test only.
- The test comprises 180 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only.
- Candidates successful in the CET-SS shall be asked to participate in a Centralized merit based counseling conducted by National Board of Examinations for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions/hospitals/medical colleges in order of their merit and candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution/hospital/medical college of their choice as per availability at their merit.
- There shall be no negative marking.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to be registered online to get application form.
- Application forms can be obtained from the selected branches of Axis Bank and Indian Bank by paying Rs 4,250/- in cash.
Last date to submit online application form is 10th Nov 2013.
DNB CET SS 2013 will be held on 23rd Nov 2013.
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road),
New Delhi - 110029.