The Programmes are Offered in:
- Master of International Business (MIB)
- Master of Human Resource and Organisational Development (MHROD)
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from any recognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT Score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application from can be downloaded from the official website of University of Delhi.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 2,000/- (Rs 1,000/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of The Registrar, University of Delhi, and it should be payable at Delhi should be submitted to the below address.
- The application form can also be obtained from the The Section Officer, Department of Commerce, by paying Rs 2,100/- (Rs 1,100/- for SC/ST/PWD) in cash or post.
Last date for the submission for application form is 21 Dec 2013.
The Section Officer,
Department of Commerce,
Delhi School of Economics,
University of Delhi,
Delhi - 110007.
Tel: 011 - 27667891.