The programmes are offered in:
- Tourism & Travel
- International Business (International Tourism)
- International Business (Tourism & Logistics)
- Tourism & Leisure
- Tourism & Cargo Management
- TAT (Tourism Aptitude Test) will be conducted by IITTM at its five campuses viz. Gwalior, Noida, Bhubaneswar, Goa and Nellore on Sunday, February 23, 2014. Additional centers may be added depending upon the number of applications from city / region. The test will have short answer type / multiple choice questions to judge the aptitude of the candidates towards tourism. The questions will be on history, culture, geography, tourism, general understanding of social environment. Test will be of two hours duration.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognised university.
The candidates will selected based on IITTM Aptitude Test/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/XAT score, group discussion and interview.
How to apply:
- The Application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST/PH) drawn in favor of Director-IITTM, should be payable at Gwalior and sent to the below address.
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management,
Govindpuri, Gwalior - 474011, MP, India.