The functional areas are offered in:
- Information Systems
- Production, Operations & Decision Sciences
- Organizational Behaviour
- Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- A Master's degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) with the Bachelor's degree/ equivalent qualification with at least 60 % marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- BE/B.Tech degree or its equivalent with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) and 2 years of relevant work experience are eligible to apply.
- Call Letters for interviews will be sent by the office of Associate Dean, FPM & Research. Short listed candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview during April 2014 at XLRI, Jamshedpur for the final selection. The programme will commence in June 2014.
How to apply:
- Candidates should have to register online.
- Before starting the online registration, make sure you have a DD made. The DD of Rs 1500/- is drawn in favour of " XLRI Programmes " should be payable at Jamshedpur.
Last date for the submission of application form is 21 Dec 2013.
XLRI, Circuit House Area (East),
Jamshedpur - 832001,