More than 20 private companies will be participating in the event.
VTU, Vice-Chancellor, H Maheshappa said, "All the affiliated colleges graduates must make use of this opportunity to choose better career job."
The graduates who are all passed out in 2011, 2012, 2013 and pursuing 2013-14 in any discipline, are eligible to attend the event.
Candidates must have passed 10+2, any degree, any discipline, with good communication skills for all the below companies.
Students are expected to bring the following documents for participating in the job fair at UBDTCE, Davangere on 28th sept 2013:
- Multiple number of resumes to participate in more than one company.
- Identity card for present students/identity proof for passed out students.
- Xerox copies of marks cards.
- Few number of photos.
- Dressed in formals.
- Filled hard copy of the enrollment form to obtain entry pass.
- No fee is charged at any point of time.
- No back logs allowed.
- One of the representative of each institution is expected to be present for formal function at 9.00 am sharp, for few necessary announcements at Vivekananda hall at D-113 at the venue.
Companies participating in this event are: Infosys, IBM, Accenture, Tesco, CapGemini, HP, ANZ, AGES, ICICI, ING Vysya, Volvo, Crysis Technologies, Shoba Developers, Eureka Forbes, Airtel, Shopper Stop, Maruthi Suzuki, Idea and many more.