The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is the doctoral programme of IIMA. FPM admits students who have a strong academic background, are highly motivated and who have the intellectual curiosity to undertake original research.
The doctoral programme prepares students for a career in academia or research positions in industry.
The area's of specialisation are:
- Business Policy
- Innovation and Management in Education
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personnel & Industrial Relations
- Production & Quantitative Methods
- Public Systems
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in any discipline, with at least 55 per cent marks (high second class) and at least 50% marks at Bachelor's degree level.
- Candidates should have a five year Integrated Masters Degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with complete professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks.
- Candidates should have a B.E./B.Tech./B.Architecture /M.B.B.S Degree with at least 60 per cent marks. Such degree should be of at least 4 years duration.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- CAT/GMAT score cards
- Personal Interview
- Academic Work and Academic performance
- Relevant Work Experience [teaching, research, management etc].
How To Apply:
- Application form and brochure will be available in official website of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
- Candidates can fill-up the application form online, and an application fee of Rs 500/- can be paid through IIMA gate way.
Last date for the submission of application form is 30 Jan 2014.
Fellow Programme in Management,
Indian Institute of Management,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380015.
Tel: 079 - 66324968 / 69.