Based on the merit, the candidates will be awarded admission in either Colleges of Nursing or Schools of Nursing.
Selected candidates shall execute an agreement / bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years.
On successful completion of Nursing Training, the candidates will be granted commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission.
They shall have to refund the entire cost of training in the event of withdrawal from the course, termination of training or refusal to accept commission in the MNS, if offered.
During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend.
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances.
- Must be Indian citizen.
- Date of birth: between 1st Aug 89 to 31st Jul 97.
- Candidates must have passed class 10 examination in first attempt with 50% of marks in Science discipline, from any recognised board of examination.
- Candidates must appear for medical examination.
Candidates will be selected based on written test.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Army.
- Applications to be typed in block letters on A4 size paper as per the format given in the website.
- The filled application form must reach the below address.
Last date for submission of application form is 8th Oct 2013.
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army),
AG's Branch, DGMS-4B, Room No 45,
'L' Block, New Delhi - 110001.