Admission to the various Postdoctoral and Postgraduate courses conducted at the institute, is made twice a year.
The courses are offered in:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD).
- Master of Surgery (MS).
- Oral Health Science.
- DM / M.Ch.
- Master of Hospital Administration (MHA).
- M.Sc / M.Sc MLT courses.
Candidates must have a MBBS / Bachelor's degree in Medical from any recognised medical colleges by MCI.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- After filling up the online application, candidate will get the bank challan and deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- The candidate have to download / print out of the online application form for and paste a photograph on the available space and place his / her signature on the application form.
- The candidate have to attach all the relevant certificates and challan and send the same to the below address.
- For MD/MS/MHA Rs 1,000/- for general candidates.
- For MD/MS/MHS Rs 800/- for SC/ST candidates.
- For DM/M.Ch Rs 1,000/- for all category candidates.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 12 Oct 2013.
- Entrance exam for MD/MS courses on 17 Nov 2013.
- Entrance exam for DM/M.Ch/MHA on 12 Dec 2013.
PGIMER, Sector - 12,
Chandigarh - 160012.
Tel: 0172 - 2755560.