Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow offers a two Postgraduate (PG) program in Sustainable Management.
It is designed to help managers develop an ethos of environment and social responsibility and equip them with holistic thinking and skills to handle varied sustainability challenges in a dynamic and unpredictable environment.
The program will focus on:
- Environmental, Social, and Economic Sustainability.
- Change-management preparation.
- Critical perspectives on policy and institutions.
- Cross-sector collaboration.
- Focus on management and policy analysis.
- Systemic linkages among environmental, social, and economic issues.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognised university.
Application form for PGPSM can be downloaded from the official website of IIM Lucknow.
Prof. Sushil Kumar.
Tel: 0522 - 2734101.