The Courses are offered in:
- M.A: Telugu, English, Hindi, Economics, History, Political Science & Public Administration and Sociology.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- M.Sc: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Psychology, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- MS in Public Relations
- Executive MBA, MBA, MCA
- B.Sc (B.Z.C., M.P.C., M.S.Cs., M.P.E., M.E.Cs., M.P.Cs.)
- B.Com (General / Computers)
- B.Ed (Third Methodology) and B.Ed (2 years)
- Industrial Relations & Personal Management, Guidance & Counseling, Yoga & Fitness Management, Criminology & Police Administration, Hospital & Health Care Management, Dress Designing & Garment Making, Journalism & Mass Communication, Tourism & Travel Management.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 45% of marks from a recognised board of examination.
Postgraduate and PG Diploma:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the State Bank of India/ Andhra Bank at SVU Campus, Tirupati.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Sri Venkateswara University.
- To obtain the application form by post, a self addressed stamped cover worth Rs 40/- of the size 30X24 cm, should be enclosed along with the original online challan with a letter of request.
- Rs 350/- for B.Ed course
- Rs 200/- for all other courses.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 11th Nov 2013.
- Entrance test for open university system will be held on 9th Feb 2014.
Sri Venkateswara University,
Tirupati - 517502.
Andhra Pradesh.Tel: 0877 - 2289477.