The Schulich MBA in India is accredited by the All India Council on Technical Education (AICTE).
The MBA program is offered on a full-time and part-time basis. Full time studies start in September and January.
To be eligible for admission to MBA programme, each applicant must meet the below requirements:
- Candidates mus have a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university with at least B average in the last two full years of academic work.
- This b-school will accept the scores of the IELTS/ PTE Academic / TOEFL / YELT exam.
- An acceptable score on all four measurements of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Candidate have to submit the documents of essays, resume and 2 letters of recommendation.
- Candidates must have two years of full time work experience, post degree.
- Successful candidates must pass a formal interview process.
How to apply:
Candidates must have to apply online.
Schulich School of Business,
Seymour Schulich Building,
Graduate Admissions ,
Room W263 B, York University,
4700 Keele Street,
Toronto, ON Canada M3J 1P3.
Tel: (416) 736-5060.
Fax: (416) 650-8174.