S P Jain's program follows a unique tri-city model that enables students to rotate across its campuses in Dubai, Singapore, and Sydney.
About Global MBA:
The program helps graduates become effective decision-makers and communicators, essential qualities for today's leaders. The curriculum is taught by world-class faculty. They use an engaged-learning approach in which the classroom functions as a business laboratory, with case studies and discussions that stimulate class interaction.
The specializations are offered in:
- Investment Banking & Wealth Management (IBWM)
- Contemporary Marketing Management (CMM)
- Information Technology Management (ITM)
- Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management (GLSCM)
- Consulting Management (CM)
- Candidates should have completed their secondary education in English.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates should have a minimum of three years of full time work experience. Preference is given to those with additional relevant postgraduate qualifications.
- Candidates will be selected based on GMAT/ CAT or SPJAT, academic performance, work experience, extracurricular activities ad other achievements.
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Application will be evaluated as and when they are received.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Fill out the application form completely before submitting it. Incomplete application forms will not be considered. Please save or print the online form for your future reference.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your application along with an application number immediately by email. Please use this number for future correspondence with us.
There is no application fee. The completed application forms are to be submitted online.
S P Jain School of Global Management,
Block 5, Dubai International Academic City,
P. O. Box 502345 Dubai, U.A.E.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com .
Mumbai branch Contact no: 022 - 32906596 / 97.