Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST), of marks from a recognised university.
- Highly successful placement in private NGO's, public & co-operative organisations.
- Summer internship at Sri Lanka for few students.
The candidates will be selected based on
- CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/ CMAT scores.
- Written ability test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1500/- in favor of The director, VAMNICOM, should be payable at Pune, and should be submitted to the admission office.
Last date for the submission of application form is 24 Feb 2014.
The VAMNICOM, Pune is a National level Co-operative Management Institute under the aegis of National Council for Cooperative Training, funded by Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India. The Institute is adjudged as one of the top sectoral B-Schools within first five in the country by various B-Schools Surveys.
Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management,
Ganeshkhind Road, Near Pune Univercity, Pune - 411007.
Ph No: 91-020-25701000.