MICA offers PGDM in Communications programme admission through MICAT 2013 admission test.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on MICAT score, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates should have to apply online.
- The Application form can be obtained from the admission office, MICA on cash payment of Rs. 1785/-.
- Application form can also be obtained by sending demand draft of Rs. 1785/- drawn in favour of "MICA" should be payable at Ahmedabad, with one self-addressed stamped (Rs. 20/-) envelope of the size 12" X 10".
- Last date for issue of application form is: Jan 29, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application form: Feb 01, 2014.
- MICAT entrance test will be held on: March 2014.
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad,
Shela Ahmedabad - 380058.
Tel: 02717 - 308250.