The Programmes are offered in:
- OB and HRM
- Production and Operations Management
- Information Technology Management
- Contemporary Issues
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Arts, Commerce or Social Science - 50%; Sciences -55%; Mathematics or Statistics - 60%; Medicine, Engineering or Technology - 60% of marks from a recognised university.
- Candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2013, conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- A minimum work experience of two years is mandatory for all such candidates.
- Candidates exempted from the admission test are required to apply to FMS on the prescribed form along with a demand draft of Rs.250/- drawn in favor of "The Registrar, University of Delhi", by 31st January, 2014.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT Score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from official website of Faculty of Management Studies.
Last date for the submission of application form is 26 Sept 2013.
Faculty of Management Studies,
University of Delhi,
Delhi - 110007.
Tel: 011 - 27666382.