Candidates must have completed the document verification before the online option entry.
Candidates must have receipt of certificates and scratch card for option entry from the helpline centres.
Seats will be allotted based on the merit and priority of options entered by the candidates.
All candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and understand the process clearly before filling the online options.
Online option Entry process:
- Login to EAMCET website and register the name.
- Students have to set the password using the scratch card.
- Candidates also have to register their personal number and email-id.
- There is no limit to the choices that can be entered.
- Candidates are advised to keep saving the entered option from time to time.
Enter the choices in EAMCET 2013 online option entry website http://apeamcet.nic.in/.
It is informed that candidates who secured ranks between 1 and 40,000 can only enter their web options on 3rd and 4th of September.
Engineering and pharmacy seat allotment will be done on 17 Sept 2013. Candidates have to download the seat allotment letter from the EAMCET website on that day.
Candidates have to take the seat allotment letter to the allotted college for admissions.