MAT entrance exam is conducted for B-Schools for admission to MBA & PGDM programmes.
MAT is an objective type test contains five sections of each 40 questions with time duration of 150 minutes. There is deduction of one fourth mark in case of negative marking for each wrong answers.
Five Sections are:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical skills
- Data Interpretation
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Candidates can also obtain application form through crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association' should be payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website All India Management Association along with the DD details.
- Last date for the sale of application form is 16 Nov 2013.
- Last date for the submission of filled in registration form is 19 Nov 2013.
- Last date for online registration is 16 Nov 2013.
- Last date for submission of online application form is 19 Nov 2013.
- Paper based MAT 2013 test will be held on 1st Dec 2013 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
- Computer based MAT 2013 test will be held on 7th Dec 2013.
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011 - 24645100.