All programmes are accredited by Association of MBA (AMBA), UK, and are approved by AICTE
MDI - Ranked Consistently amongst TOP B-schools in India.
The PG Programmes are offered in:
- Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- Postgraduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Postgraduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
- National Management Programme (NMP)
- Postgraduate Programme in Energy Management (PGP-EM)
- PGPM / PGP-HRM / PGP-IM: Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with atleast 50% marks in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE.
- Candidates who completing the Bachelor's degree by 30 June 2013, can also apply.
- NMP / PGP-EM: Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree or any equivalent course in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of post qualification executive (Class I or Officer Grade) work experience, as on 31 March 2013.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/GMAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The Information Brochure and Application form are available in admission office of MDI on cash payment of Rs. 1800/-.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Management Development Institute.
Last date for the submission of application form is 15th Oct 2013.
Management Development Institute,
Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon - 122007.
Tel: 0124 - 4560000.