About MBA in Food Business:
The Food Business Management post graduate programme will aim at imparting management knowledge and skills with specific orientation to the Dairy, Livestock, Fisheries and Food industry.
The Dairy livestock and fisheries sectors are relatively under managed despite its significant contribution to the economy. Professionalism in management needs to be introduced into the sectors to help in improved production and market promotion and penetration.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on written test, group discussion and interview conducted by the university.
How To apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Karnataka Veterinary Animal & Fisheries Sciences University.
- The application fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST) in the form of DD drawn in favor of "The Assistant Comptroller, Dairy Science College, KVAFSU, Hebbal, Bangalore" has to be enclosed along with the application.
- The filled application form along with requisite fee in the form of DD should reach the "Registrar, KVAFSU, Nandinagar, PB No.6, Bidar-585401, Karnataka".
- Last date for the submission of application form is 7th Sept 2013.
- Written test will be held on 19th Sept 2013.
- Announcement of merit list on 20th Sept 2013.
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University,
Nandinagar, Bidar - 585401.