Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay conducts CEED exam for the year 2014.
Structure: CEED 2014 will be conducted from 09:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs on Sunday, 1st December, 2013 and will not have any break.
Following are the key features of the exam:
- The examination will be conducted in two parts, A and B. All candidates must answer both parts
- Part A is a screening test, which will be conducted by an online computerised program, and only candidates who secure minimum cut-off marks qualify to be evaluated for Part B.
- Part B will be evaluated only for candidates who qualify in Part A.
- Only Part B score will be used for the merit list and qualified list for CEED 2014.
- All candidates must answer both the parts. The short-listing will take place after the examination during the evaluation stage.
- Part A will start at 09:00 hrs and will end at 10:00 hrs. Part B will start immediately after that and will be conducted from 10:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs.
- Candidates must bring their own pencils, sketch pens, poster colors, and other drawing materials for the examination. No drawing sheets have to be brought.
- The question paper will be in English. No specific text book or guide book is recommended for preparation. Candidates may however hone their drawing, rendering, and visualisation skills.
- Candidates should report to the examination centre at 08:00 hrs (one hour before the scheduled commencement of the examination).
- This is to record biometric information (thumb impression and photograph) before appearing for the examination. The photograph captured on the day of the examination will also be printed on the score card.
- The seating arrangement will be displayed on the notice board of the examination centre.