Separate application should be submitted for each course. The first admission along with prospectus can be obtained from the mentioned Bangalore one centres and the branches of State Bank of Mysore.
The Programmes are offered in:
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Master of Finance and Accounting (MFA)
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be filled online through the official website of Bangalore University.
- Application Fee of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/Cat-I) can be paid at 'Bangalore One' in Bangalore or State Bank of Mysore in Ramanagar, Kolar & Chikkaballapur
- Application form must be submitted through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Bangalore University, from other places and submit the application hard copy to the below address.
- If the candidate wishes to submit more than one downloaded application, he/she shall pay extra Rs 100/- per application.
Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 13, 2013.
Announcement of merit list: Aug 16, 2013.
PG Admission Cell,
Central College Campus,
Bangalore - 560001.