- Graduate Programmes - BA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Lib.I.Sc. and B.J.M.C.
- Postgraduate Programmes Course - MA in Economics, History, Sociology, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, Public Administration, Geography, Drawing & Painting and Social Work., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.J.M.C., M.B.A. (CSMM), M.B.A. (RTM) and M.B.A. General (Three Year)
- PG Diplomas - Psychological Counselling, Computer Application, Human Resource Development and Yoga Education.
- Undergraduate Courses: Higher Secondary (10+2) / Intermediate with the subject as required in accordance with the ordinance of the course.
- Post Graduate Courses: Graduate with the subject as required in accordance with the ordinance of the course.
How to apply?
- Application form may be obtained on payment of Rs. 200/- by hand or Rs. 250/- by post, and by sending bank draft in favour of "Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior".
- For getting forms by post, send a self addressed envelope to, Director, SOS in Distance Education, Distance Education Building, University Campus, Gwalior - 474011.
- The application form may be downloaded from Jiwaji University website: www.jiwaji.edu.
- The fee may be deposited by the Bank Challan in the Central Bank of India, in any branch of M.P.
- Last date of submission of Application Form (without Late Fees): August 14, 2013
- Last date of submission of Application Form (with Rs.200/- Let Fees): September 30, 2013
- Once the applicant has deposited the fee and the admission list is declared, the fees will not be refunded.
- In addition to the course fee, examination will be charged extra at the time of submission of examination form, during the contact classes or as decided by the University.
- Contact Persons: Prof.Umesh Holani, Director and Prof. A.K. Sharma, Deputy Director
- Official Website: http://www.jiwaji.edu
- Phone Number: 0751-2442868