Candidates who have already taken admission and want to submit a form for change of school, stream or option, can also apply.
All such candidates need to fill up a form which is available free of cost at six schools - Government Model Senior Secondary School (GMSSS), Sector 10, GMSSS - 28, GMSSS - 37D, GGMSSS -20B, GMSSS - 46, GMSSS- Manimajra.
The form is also available on the education department website at www.chdeducation.gov.in and can be submitted online. Although, the hard copy will also have to be submitted.
Candidates who have not yet applied for admission, can apply now by filling the registration form available along with the prospectus costing Rs. 130, from any of the six schools mentioned above.
The list of candidates, whose streams, schools or options has been changed, will be displayed on the department website on August 22.
- Issue and Submission of duly filled "form for Change of school/stream" of "Registration Form": 13-8-2013 to 14-8-2013 (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Display of list indicating the allotment of school and Stream 22-8-2013 at 11:00 AM.
- Also, deposit of fee/SLC in the School where the candidate has been allotted a seat 23-8-2013 to 24-8-2013 (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM).
- Downloaded Registration Form will be accepted with Cash Payment of Rs. 130/- where as form Titled as "Form for change of school/Stream /Option" will be accepted free of cost.
- List of Vacant Seats for 3rd Round for Counselling will be available on the Department's website on 13.08.2013 at 9:00AM.
- Candidate who will apply on the form titled as "Form for change of School/Stream/Option" can give maximum Eight (Minimum one) options in the order of preference.
- List of the vacant seat after 3rd round of counselling and subsequent vacancies (Category wise/ Stream Wise) will be displayed by all the schools on every Monday up to 30th August 2013.
- List of selected candidates from the waiting list will also be displayed on the same day i.e. Monday at 12.00 noon. Each school will display information relating to their own school.
- Eligibility criteria, Procedure for "Preparation of Merit", allotment of seats and other details as mentioned in the Prospectus will remain the same.
Application Form for 3rd Round of Counselling.