IBSAT 2013 Pattern:
IBSAT consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is for 2 hours duration and is aimed to test the applicant's ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
The Programs are offered in:
- MBA - General
- MBA - Financial Economics
- MBA - Family Business
- Ph.D in Full time and Part time
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with 50% of marks in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates should have a PG degree in management disciplines with 60% of marks / Bachelor's degree with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
- Candidates will be selected based on IBSAT 2013/ CAT/ GMAT score cards.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through any of the IBS b-schools by paying Rs 1,500/- in cash.
- IBSAT bulletin is available at AXIS Bank Branches.
- Last date for application form: Dec 10, 2013.
- Entrance test will be held from: Dec 16, 2013 to Jan 07, 2013.
- IBSAT exam result will be on: Jan 20, 2014.
IBS Admission Office,
65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad - 500082,
Tel: 040 - 23440963.