Applications are invited for admission to various courses under the School of Distance Education (Off-campus Academic Centres) of the Mahatma Gandhi University in India and abroad, subject to the guidelines of UGC and as per the rules and regulations of the University.
Candidates must have completed 10+2 examination from recognised board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university.
For admission to MBA and MCA courses the students have to pass the entrance test. Those who are awaiting the results of the qualifying examination can also apply, but the results should be ready before the selection process is completed.
Online Registration to all courses under Off Campus scheme are through Off Campus.
- Online registration for all Courses commences on: July 29, 2013.
- Last date for receiving the application for registration to all other courses except MBA&MCA at the centre: Aug 17, 2013.
- Commencement of classes except MBA & MCA: Aug 26, 2013.
- Last date for receiving application form for entrance test at: Aug 14, 2013.
- Date of Entrance Examination for MBA &MCA: Aug 25, 2013.
For Details Visit website.
Phone : 0481-2730491,2731325.