The UG Courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Science (B,Sc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
The PG Courses are offered in:
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
One year UG Diploma / PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate courses.
- For eligibility criteria, candidates have to log into official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
How To Apply:
- Application forms will be obtained from the office of the CDE, Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- Application forms can also be obtained by submitting crossed DD from any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of "Director for Centre Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University", to be payable at Nagarjuna Nagar.
- For UG courses: by hand Rs 180/-, and by post Rs 230/-.
- For PG Courses: by hand Rs 550/-, and by post Rs 600/-.
- For Diploma course: by hand Rs 110/-, and by post Rs 160/-.
Centre for Distance Education,
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Andhra Pradesh, India.Tel: 0863 - 2293299.