Centre for Rural Development, Annamalai University offers PG, M.Phil., and Ph.D., programmes in Rural Management admissions in 2013.
There is more scope for very good job opportunities, for the students of Rural Management, at national and international level.
In the previous batches, students got job offers through campus recruitment.
Last date for submission of application: July 31st, 2013.
Programmes offered in:
M.A in Rural Management (Integrated)
M.A in Rural Management
M.Phil in Rural Management
Ph.D in Rural Management
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any board of examination for M.A integrated course.
- Candidates, who have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 55% of marks from any recognised university, can apply for M.A
- Candidates, who have completed Master's degree in any discipline from any recognised university, can apply for M.Phil and Ph.D.
How To apply:
- Candidates have to get the application form by sending DD through post to Annamalai University.
- DD must be drawn in favour of 'The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar - 608002'.
For M.A: Rs 400/-
For M.Phil: Rs 1,000/-
For Ph.D: RS 1,500/-
The Head of the Department,
Centre for Rural Development,